The Sniper Challenge is a two day sniper competition open to law enforcement or military sniper teams.
The general public is welcome to come out and watch the event, shop the vendors, and participate in fundraising shooting events. Children are also welcome and are encouraged to come!
- The cost of the event is paid for by our sponsors.
- There will be between 15-25 teams competing.
- There will be a sniper rifle shoot which will be open to the public. It will consist of a 50 yard shot with an actual sniper rifle. The cost is $5 per shot.
- Kids can shoot a .22cal rifle for FREE and the shooter will get to keep their target which will be signed by Sheriff B.J. Barnes.
- Spectators should wear clothing based on the weather conditions (this is an outdoor event). There is limited seating at the range so bring a lawn chair if you desire.
Complete details can be located on the official website at: www.guilfordsniper.com